Sponsoring this event with us will bring you a lot of positive PR. Your company will be constantly mentioned in front of an audience that spans the state of Kentucky and will be synonymous with a great cause to help retired horses live out their years with dignity.
If this is something you’d be interested in being a part of, fill out this form here.
Base sponsor. Small about, but a huge deal to us.
- Stuff in goodie bags
- Be listed on our sponsorship page
- Probably something else.
Medium sponsor. Medium amount, but an even bigger deal to us.
- Goodie Bags
- Be listed on sponsorship page.
- Logo placement on homepage, right below the fold.
- Prominent logo spacing on back of the shirt.
Big time sponsor. I owe you a steak dinner.
- Title Sponsor, like The Kentucky Derby presented by Yum! Brands.
- Prominent logo placing on website.
- Only logo/name on the front side of the shirt.
- Get mentioned on any press conference.
- Logo on every running application.
Having positive press is a struggle sometimes. Shoot! Simply having press is a struggle. What’s neat about this event is that with this race being in it’s inaugural year, we have a lot to prove. What does that mean to you?
It means you’re going to have someone who is hustling and trying to get the word out every day till race day. What does that mean for your business?
It means there is going to be someone who is going to be indirectly promoting your business every time he mentions the race.
If this is something you’re even remotely considering, I’d love to talk to you and see what we can do to make this a success for you and your business.
If you are interested in sponsoring, click here and fill out the form and I’ll get in touch with you soon.
If you don’t want to fill out a form, you can just shoot me an email and we can talk from there!